Sunday 14 April 2013

Audience Feedback and Evaluation - Part 2

What have you learnt from your audience feedback?


AUDIENCE FEEDBACK COMMENTS:

"It was pretty tense. You managed well in making me feel uneasy while watching. the actors were both very mask faced and this adds to the tense feeling. I didn't understand what you want to say at the end though. I would suggest that the candle is shown with a flame then goes off. It adds to the excitement. Good luck sweet heart."

"I think you did a good job.I agree that it made me feel anxious about the events ,the music added more suspense to the movie.The clocks also created a good effect."

"Really tense and unsettling viewing. I think the use of symbols to do with time was really clever and I liked the way it was filmed from a variety of angles for different effects. Thought it was great and if it was a film trailer I'd want to go see it."

"Really, really good. I loved the way the character wakes up in the dream, thought the clocks were sort of trippy. You balanced the silence out well with the sound effects to tell the story without dialogue."

"I was confused by the plot, but it doesn't mean that it wasn't effective. Surrealism works great in a short film because it doesn't have to make sense. Loved it."

No comments:

Post a Comment